Changing direction when what you've been doing isn't working.
The last couple weeks have been interesting to say the least. Some projects I had been working on just wouldn’t get of the ground thus after praying for clarity and a couple days of meditation I decided to change direction. More will be coming with that new direction here in the near future.
Some of what has gotten me to adjust direction is my love and the Masterkey mastermind alliance. The last couple weeks we have been going deeper into 7 of the aspects(laws) of the mind. Here are the 7 we have gone over below with some additions/corrections in ().
Seven Laws of the Mind:
1. Law of Substitution – We cannot think about 2 things at the same time. If a negative thought enters your mind ~ try to think about God instead. If that is too big a reach at the time, use any fond memory or other pleasant thought. Jesus, the Master Teacher, said, “Resist not evil” ~ meaning turn from it and think about something else instead. (This is mostly true and relates back to the fact that multitasking is a lie. our brains task switch between things quickly though it does lower productivity. That being said with practice you can rise above duality and hold two opposing thoughts in your mind at the same time.)
2. Law of Relaxation – Mental effort defeats itself ~ exactly the opposite of physical effort. A relaxed, calm state of mind, is the only doorway to progress mentally. Relaxation of thought is the only access to Infinite Intelligence. (This is one I myself must work on more the push push push mentality actually sabotages you. Learn to relax and stay in the flow state where you’ll make less mistakes.)
3. Law of Practice – Practice makes perfect. The 5Ps – Perfect Practice Prevents Poor Performance. Our bewilderment of magnificence in others, upon further inspection, finds…as Wooden shares ‘you’ll find most of it is practice, the rest of it is work.’ With practice of the correct things, we improve ~ on the other 6 Laws of the Mind.
4. Law of Forgiveness – To access the Divine and connect the subconscious to the Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent Creator we must forgive everyone and anyone to clear the channel. There can be no connection to the Divine mind where anger or resentment against a brother or sister, justified or not, exists.
5. Law of Dual Thought -Thought is a combination of ideation and feeling. We can attach any feeling to a thought we want. (Close on this one while it is true you can attach any emotion you want to any thought. Thought is Tri not dual as we have 3 centers that must come together as one to broadcast yourself out into the universe and activate the law of attraction. They are thought [upper 3 chakras], emotion [lower 3 chakras], and feel [heart chakra], the two outer must reach a resonant frequency where they meet in the middle and are amplified and broadcast by the heart. This is the meaning of what was said in the gospel of Thomas verse 106 “Jesus said, “When you make the two one(thought and emotion), you will become the sons of man, and when you say, ‘Mountain, move away,’ it will move away.””)
6. Law of Subconscious – As soon as the subconscious accepts the idea it becomes a demand and it works constantly, 24-7, to manifest demand ~ accessing a reservoir of infinite resources.
7. Law of Growth – Whatever we think about grows. What we forget atrophies. (Not just thought but also your awareness or your focus for as Qui-Gon said “your focus determines your reality.”)
Now that you have a better understanding of how your mind works I hope that you will apply it. Now as we mentioned the law of subconscious earlier this links to why affirmations said with a powerful emotion can be life altering. Through the law of practice you train your mind to accept the suggestion and change your perspective(focus) on how the world is. One of my favorite affirmations that I’ve used for years is
“Every day, in every way, I’m getting better and better.” by Emile Coue a French psychologist. This one is one of the best I’ve seen and it has transformed countless lives around the world over the years. With the master key this week another affirmation added in is this “I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.”
I’m looking forward to experience the results of doing mirror work with this one and seeing where it gets me during this time of miracles. (from thanksgiving till christmas)
As we are reading through the master key this week there were two lines the stuck out to me the first is the weekly visualization.
32. This week visualize a plant; take a flower, the one you most admire, bring it from the unseen into
the seen, plant the tiny seed, water it, care for it, place it where it will get the direct rays of the
morning sun, see the seed burst; it is now a living thing, something which is alive and beginning to
search for the means of subsistence. See the roots penetrating the earth, watch them shoot out in all
directions and remember that they are living cells dividing and subdividing, and that they will soon
number millions, that each cell is intelligent, that it knows what is wants and knows how to get it. See
the stem shoot forward and upward, watch it burst through the surface of the earth, see it divide and
form branches, see how perfect and symmetrical each branch is formed, see the leaves begin to
form, and then the tiny stems, each one holding aloft a bud, and as you watch you see the bud begin
to unfold and your favorite flower comes to view; and now if you will concentrate intently you will
become conscious of a fragrance; it is the fragrance of the flower as the breeze gently sways the
beautiful creation which you have visualized.
For me this is a simple exercise so to take it up a notch me and my love designed our garden and orchard that we are going to be starting in the spring. We can fit around 20 fruit trees in our front yard. I’m so excited to have apples, peaches, cherries, pears and more growing here.
This last line reminds me of training I received as a child.
33. When you are enabled to make your vision clear and complete you will be enabled to enter
into the spirit of a thing; it will become very real to you; you will be learning to concentrate and the
process is the same, whether you are concentrating on health, a favorite flower, an ideal, a
complicated business proposition or any other problem of life.
Now not only can you enter into the spirit of a small plant or tree you can also experience the life of various animals. Some are so gifted that they can actually see out of the eyes of a hawk or eagle as it flies high above the ground. Imagine getting into the minds of various animals. What might you experience? What might your learn? Will you gain more reverence for the earth and nature when you can experience the life and consciousness from all these different perspectives?
I for one am grateful for all that I’ve learned from my childhood to this master key mastermind course and I pray what I share helps you along your journey too. Soon the whole world will experience truth and KNOW that WE ARE ONE!!
Happy Thanksgiving Blessings on your holiday. May the Force be With you.
P.S. You’ll hear more about the direction I am changing to next week.